A Short Trip To Malaga

Malaga Christmas Light Show in Calle Larios

A few months ago, I was checking on my future trips and found out that I needed some status miles on Turkish Airlines in order to qualify to Elite Plus status on my first year. I saw that flying on Scandinavian Airlines on SAS Plus would be the cheapest at less than 2000 SEK. It would give me more than 5000 status miles since it gives 150% miles so in the end, we booked a one night stay in Malaga. I've never been to Malaga before so I was also excited in exploring the city even for a few hours. Here are some of the places we visited.


Review: SAS Plus, Stockholm-Malaga
Review: Gran Hotel Miramar
A Short Trip to Malaga
Review: SAS Plus, Malaga-Stockholm

Malaga Cathedral

Malaga Christmas Light Show in Calle Larios 👍👍

Plaza de la Constitucion

Fuente De Genova

Chapel of the Port of Malaga

Farola de Malaga

Paseo de la Farola

Paseo del Muelle Uno

Puerto de Malaga

Christmas Market

Playa de la Malagueta

And as they say, When in Espana, you have to eat some PAELLA 😋😋